“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
21. Before the interview ends, ask if you should clarify or elaborate on any points.
22. Be prepared to expand on the information you provided in the resume.
23. Always show up on time.
24. Always ask them if you have answered their questions.
25. When filling out a job application, make sure you read and follow the instructions carefully and complete it in its entirety. Do not write: See Resume
Not sure if you did well on your job interview? Here are 8 signs that you aced it in a great article written by Ritika Trikha for CareerBliss.
17. Be aware of the interviewer’s body language and adapt yours to match theirs.
18. If the tone or content of a question throws you “off-balance”, don’t be afraid to buy time to regain your composure and collect your thoughts. In that case, you might say, “Do you mind if I take a minute to collect my thoughts.
19. If you can’t answer a question don’t just say, “No”. Say “no, however I have done something similar at ABC Company”.
20. Remember that you are interviewing the company as well.
“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt