Here is some interesting advice on how to help your career … what are your thoughts?
Effective placement is never an accident, but occurs when the candidate and the company meet each other’s needs. Our recruiters ask the right questions and then listen carefully to the answers. Becker Technical Staffing takes pride in its reputation for precision placements for both the candidates and the client companies we serve.
Our approach to finding top-notch talent:
Some terms and conditions:
Happy Wednesday ! Here are a few more tips to help with the phone interview process. Best of luck!
6. Listen! Be interested in what the interviewer is saying.
7. Do not interrupt them; let them finish asking a question before you begin to answer.
8. Never ramble. It’s easy to do on the phone because you can’t see their face.
9. Review website thoroughly before the interview. Have a comment or two about the website(only positive)
10. Remember to mention any specific industry experience you may have from previous jobs.
Have any specific questions about the interviewing process ? Let us know !