Phone interviews can be challenging. Here is more advice on how to conquer them!
11. Answer questions by relating to the position you seek. Present your attributes in a manner that demonstrates the benefits of your abilities. In other words show your interviewer what you can do for them.Mention specific accomplishments that show your abilities and determination to succeed in this job.
12. Always ask them if you have answered their question. You can’t see their face in a phone interview.
13. Keep personal information to a minimum.
14. If you don’t understand a question, ask for it to be repeated. Better to ask, than to answer the question incorrectly.
15. If you can’t answer a question, don’t just say “no”. Say “no, however I have done something similar at…”