This is a great article about the importance of growing from the past and growing for the future…very inspirational!
Few management initiatives yield the gain associated with hiring the right people. These are the employees who turn opportunities into increased profits. Consistently hire the right people and you build a foundation for future growth.
Becker takes great pride in providing continuous value to our clients & our experienced recruiters will service you across all aspects of delivering the right Contract employee the first time.
Have any interviews coming up? Here are a few more tips on how to prepare for the live interview.
3. PLAN ON ARRIVING 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED INTERVIEW TIME
4. BRING EXTRA COPIES OF YOUR RESUME (Confer with your Becker Recruiter as we may have fixed spelling or grammar)
Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Happy Friday! Today begins Beckertek’s advice on how to nail the live interview. Here are the first two tips..
Your goal of the interview is twofold, to determine if the opportunity is right for you and to ultimately receive an offer of employment. This is an offer you choose to accept or decline. By the end of each interview, make sure you have demonstrated to the interviewer exactly;
1. PREPARE FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
2. BE PREPARED WHEN THE INTERVIEWER ASKS: “Tell me about yourself”
“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”- Aristotle
Here are Beckertek’s final phone interview tips… We hope you have found them useful.
26. If asked what salary you are looking for, tell them what you were making previously or are currently making and what range you would like to be in…make sure you discuss this with your recruiter prior to the interview so everyone is on the same page.
27. By the end of the each interview, make sure you have demonstrated to the interviewer exactly; (1) why you are interested in this position and (2) what you can offer to the company as an employee.
Stay tuned next week for tips for the live interview!