Welcome to the beginning of our segment on quick interview tips. These tips are good to have and can help you in any kind of interview situation !!
- Identify your accomplishments before you go on an interview
- Understand the job’s description and be prepared to recall specific actions and behaviors that address the required skills.
- Don’t make vague proclamations of your skills. Small but telling actions and behaviors are more important than grandiose but unsubstantiated claims of job success.
- Determine which of your skills, traits or experiences the employer needs.
- If faced with negative questions, look for a positive spin.