11. Send a thank you letter via email to your recruiter, not directly to the interviewer/client. Your recruiter will forward to the interviewer/client.
12. Be aware of your language. Avoid vocal filters such as “like”, “um”, “you know”.
13. Answer questions within 60 seconds or your will lose your listener, don’t ramble.
14. Make sure that you show interest in and enthusiasm for working for the employer.
15. Be prepared, but don’t sound rehearsed.
16. Expect to hear, “tell me about yourself”.
Check back for more tips next week!