Entry- level Interviews can be tough. Here is some great advice courtesy of Careerealism!
To maintain a competitive edge while searching for a job, people are becoming more and more crafty! This article explains how people are now drafting detailed letters of interest to potential employers. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.. Do you think a letter of interest will help push a candidate forward in the job race?
This week’s questions focus on questions you should always be prepared to answer in an interview… Best of luck!
16. Be prepared for the question, “tell me a little about yourself”. Try to keep answer related to what the client is trying to accomplish. Don’t go too far back, last job if longer than five years or five years back. Give a few specific references to previous successes or achievements. For example; highly successful projects, ways you increased productivity, processes developed, systems installed, etc.
17. A question you should be prepared to answer: Tell me about your background and accomplishments
18. A question you should be prepared to answer: How would you describe your most recent job performance?
19. A question you should be prepared to answer: What interests you about our company?
20. A question you should be prepared to answer: What are you strengths? Weaknesses?
Are you enjoying these helpful hints? Would you like more tips for the live interview? Let us know !
Our approach to finding top-notch talent:
Some terms and conditions: